Ir al contenido principal

The truth is unique/ La verdad es única / La verità è unica/ Die Wahrheit ist einzigartig

You are the King of Love, our Saviour.

There are only a few years left to meet you and I am already dying for your presence. We are separated by two worlds and I want to belong to your kingdom, my love for you dwells in me. I swear to always caress your soul. I express my intimacy and trust. I know that You will come to save us, just remain in the silence of patience and trust in Your plan of salvation. My heart will be persevering, I will not conform so easily, I will not live on false ideas, poisonous ideas and I will be alert and awake when you knock at my door, I will fight in your name in the meantime and pray your perfect Our Father. All will be divine. I want to be full of gratitude and I will pray for my transformation and that of others.

Chaos will reign on earth and you will suffer for us, for all the catastrophes we have provoked. The false prophet and Luzbel and his accomplices will be crushed, then thrown into the abyss, into the lake of fire for a thousand years. The nations will be judged and the first resurrection will take place. Finally, the full restoration will begin. You have promised to return after the Apocalypse and I believe your word.

And the sun will be darkened and the moon will not give its light. . .

I'm convinced of your reappearance because I have my own version.

And your mark will be in the sky for seven days and seven nights. You will be our deliverance; parousia, my favourite term. And you will take possession of this earth, a totally renewed world, for all eternity. A new temple will be built.

The truth is unique.


Eres el rey del amor, nuestro redentor. 

Quedan pocos años por conocerte y yo ya muero por tu presencia. Nos separan dos mundos y yo quiero pertenecer a tu reino, habita en mí mi amor por ti. Juro acariciar tu alma siempre. Manifiesto mi intimidad y confianza. Sé que vendrás a rescatarnos, solo hay que permanecer en el silencio de la paciencia y confiar en tu proyecto de salvación. Mi corazón será perseverante, no me conformaré tan fácilmente, no viviré de ideas falsas, nociones tóxicas y estaré atenta y despierta cuando llames a mi puerta, yo lucharé mientras tanto en tu nombre y rezaré tu perfecto Padre Nuestro. Todo encajará divinamente. Yo quiero ser plena gratitud y oraré por mi transformación y la de los demás. 

Reinará el caos en tierra y tú sufrirás por nosotros, por todas las catástrofes provocadas. El falso profeta y Luzbel y sus cómplices serán molidos, más tarde lanzados al abismo, al lago del fuego por mil años. Se juzgará a las naciones y vendrá la primera resurrección. Finalmente se iniciará la restauración por completo. Prometiste tu regreso para después de la Gran Tribulación y yo creo en tu palabra.

Y el sol se oscurecerá y la luna perderá su resplandor...

                                                                                                                                                                   Yo estoy convencida de tu reaparición, pues tengo mi propia versión. 

Y en el cielo se marcará tu emblema durante siete días y siete noches. Serás nuestra liberación; parusía, mi término favorito. Y tomarás posesión de esta tierra, de un mundo totalmente renovado, por toda la eternidad. Un nuevo templo será construido. 

La verdad es única.


Sei il re dell'amore, il nostro redentore.

Mancano pochi anni a conoscerti e io muoio per la tua presenza. Ci separano due mondi e io voglio appartenere al tuo regno, abita in me il mio amore per te. Giuro di accarezzare sempre la tua anima. Esprimo la mia intimità e la mia fiducia. So che verrai a salvarci, devi solo rimanere nel silenzio della pazienza e confidare nel tuo progetto di salvezza. Il mio cuore sarà perseverante, non mi accontenterò così facilmente, non vivrò di idee false, di nozioni tossiche e sarò attenta e sveglia quando busserai alla mia porta, combatterò nel tuo nome e pregherò il tuo perfetto Padre Nostro. Tutto si adatterà divinamente. Io voglio essere piena di gratitudine e pregherò per la mia trasformazione e quella degli altri.

Il caos regnerà sulla terra e tu soffrirai per noi, per tutte le catastrofi provocate. Il falso profeta e Luzbel e i suoi complici saranno macinati, poi gettati nell'abisso, nello stagno di fuoco per mille anni. Le nazioni saranno giudicate e verrà la prima risurrezione. Alla fine, il restauro inizierà completamente. Hai promesso di tornare dopo la Grande Tribolazione e io credo nella tua parola.

E il sole si oscurera' e la luna perdera' il suo splendore. . .

Sono convinta della tua ricomparsa, perche' ho la mia versione.

E il tuo emblema sarà segnato nel cielo per sette giorni e sette notti. Sarai la nostra liberazione, parusia, il mio termine preferito. E tu prenderai possesso di questa terra, di un mondo completamente rinnovato, per tutta l'eternità. Verrà costruito un nuovo tempio.

La verità è unica.


Du bist der König der Liebe, unser Heiland.

Es sind nur noch wenige Jahre, bis ich dich kenne, und schon sterbe ich für dich. Zwei Welten liegen zwischen uns, und ich will zu deinem Reich gehören. Meine Liebe zu dir wohnt in mir. Ich schwöre, ich werde immer deine Seele liebkosen. Ich zeige dir meine Vertrautheit und mein Vertrauen. Ich weiß, du wirst kommen und uns retten. Wir müssen nur in der Stille der Geduld verharren und auf deinen Heilsplan vertrauen. Mein Herz wird hartnäckig sein, ich werde nicht so leicht zufrieden sein, ich werde nicht von falschen Ideen und giftigen Vorstellungen leben, ich werde wachsam und aufmerksam sein, wenn du an meine Tür klopfst, ich werde in der Zwischenzeit in deinem Namen kämpfen und dein vollkommenes Vaterunser beten. Alles wird sich göttlich fügen. Ich werde voller Dankbarkeit sein und für meine Verwandlung und die der anderen beten.

Chaos wird auf der Erde herrschen und du wirst für uns leiden, für all die Katastrophen, die wir verursacht haben. Der falsche Prophet und Luzbel und seine Komplizen werden zermalmt und dann in den Abgrund geworfen, in den Feuersee für tausend Jahre. Die Völker werden gerichtet und die erste Auferstehung wird kommen. Endlich wird die Wiederherstellung vollendet werden. Du hast verheißen, nach der Großen Trübsal wiederzukommen, und ich glaube an dein Wort.

Die Sonne wird sich verfinstern und der Mond seinen Schein verlieren.

Ich bin überzeugt, dass du wiederkommen wirst, denn ich habe meine eigene Version.

Und dein Zeichen wird sieben Tage und sieben Nächte am Himmel stehen. Du wirst unsere Befreiung sein, Parusie, mein Lieblingswort. Und du wirst dieses Land in Besitz nehmen, eine ganz neue Welt, für alle Ewigkeit. Ein neuer Tempel wird entstehen.

Die Wahrheit ist einzigartig.

by So Sunny

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

The lady of chaos

The lady of chaos spreads her wings, lives in a multicoloured world, in which she flies without fear of a brutal landing. The archangels are her guides, they advise her day by day and live with her.  She feels half angel, half butterfly.  Her smile is a holy heaven. Her look is free of disguise.  She's half mermaid, half person.  She lives in an upside down world.  Calm waters, ancient seas.  She wears a crown of jasmine and long purple clothes, voluptuous breasts and an overflowing love power. She's a talented goddess and a subtle lover. Her eyes reflect the transparency. They are luminous, full of faith, there lives the clarity of the sun.  The darkness never catches up with her, how sweet to carry on a conversation with her in the light.  She is the owner of love, the patron saint of caresses and a faithful follower of her inner child. Her heart is a bomb of happiness, about to explode and infect the world with the virus of love. No one will be spared because sh

Enfermedades mentales/ Mental illnesses

Gente que sufre enfermedades mentales no siempre son aceptada por la sociedad.  Su sentencia es muy injusta ya que todo el mundo tiene derecho a enfermar y ser tratado como otra persona que sufra de una enfermedad. Parece que si padeces de una depresión u otra dolencia o afección mental, ya te sellan y te juzgan como persona loca y repito eso no es justo, porque eso no corresponde a la verdad. Es muy difícil salir de ese círculo vicioso y negro en todas direcciones, te hinchan e inflan de medicación y a veces sin resultado, sin mejoría y entonces puedes caer más hondo en el pozo de las angustias. Además de la gente machacona que no tiene nada más importante que hacer en su vida que dificultarte la tuya. Luego hay gente muy comprensible y compasiva, gente empática. Gente con un corazón inteligente, gente abierta y entendedora.  Gente que te abre nuevos caminos en vez de borrar tus huellas.  El mundo necesita de esas almas generosas, gente que no juzga ni dictamina. GRACIAS.

A little message to Jesus/ Un pequeño mensaje a Jesús/eine kleine Nachricht an Jesus/ Un piccolo messaggio a Gesù

Jesus, when will your coming be? No one, only our Father knows the answer. Sometimes I feel desperate, aimless, I call you and I get my inner peace, because I talk to you and I know that you hear me. The parousia is about to happen and I consider it a real act.  I adore you and I know that you adore us. We owe you our life, you paid for it with your own. I always look for you and I find you. I know you send signals and I try to decipher them on my way. You are the most influential being I know. You are the Son of God. You are part of the divine family and you have always aroused my curiosity. I know that for many you are between the real and the fictitious; for me you exist everywhere.  You share the message of God's kingdom and I always listen to you. You are the faithful image of goodness. You are pure love and I too try to be a warrior of love. All my faithfulness belongs to you. I dedicate all my devotion to you and I will give you my allegiance always. May the predictions and