Ir al contenido principal

Ni siquiera sé si mis sentimientos se pueden denominar enamoramiento/I do not even know if my feelings can be named a real state of being in love

Una parte en mí late fuerte por él, con tal impetú que me asusto y me aterra simultáneamente y entonces el miedo se apodera de mí. Siento que he forzado mi motor y está a punto de reventar sino me calmo y respiro con tranquilidad. El caos se adueña de mi interior y mi mente se vuelve muy inquieta. 
Tan solo una palabra suya basta para marcarme una sonrisa de oreja a oreja en mi rostro. Una palabra suya y mi alma florece y brilla. 
Una palabra suya hace desvanecer toda tristeza. Anula mi malestar y se convierte en mi fuerza motriz. Mi esencia baila, mis sentimientos tiemblan.
Él es un aficionado del silencio y sus retiros duelen y eso crea llanto, 
origina lágrimas infectadas por el amor que siento por él. 
Entoces aparece, cuando menos lo imagino. Me animo a cerrar este capítulo, borrar sus recuerdos, borrar su voz, borrar su sombra, borrar esa huella en mi ser, ese dulce placer que provocó en mí durante tiempo. Me gustaría borrarlo de mi memoria para avanzar, pero es que no sé cómo hacer para olvidar esa bella alma, que un día despertó en mí los más hermosos sentimientos. 
Ni siquiera sé si mis sentimientos se pueden denominar enamoramiento verdadero.

A part in me beats strong for him, with impetus that I scare and terrify simultaneously and then the fear comes over me. I feel that I have forced my engine and it is on the point of bursting but I calm down and breathe with tranquility. The chaos takes possession of my interior and my mind becomes very anxious. 
Only one word of him is enough to mark a smile from ear to ear on my face. 
One word of him and my soul blooms and shines. One word of him makes to dispel sadness. It annuls my discomfort and it turns into my prime mover. My essence dances, my feelings tremble. 
He is a fan of the silence and his retirements hurt and that creates crying, causes infected tears by the love that I feel for him. 
Then he appears, when less I imagine it. 
I cheer up to close this chapter, erase his memories, erase his voice, erase his shade, erase this trace in my being, this sweet pleasure that he provoked in me. I would like erasing him of my memory to advance, but the fact is that I do not know how to do to forget this beautiful soul, that one day woke up in me the most beautiful feelings. 
I do not even know if my feelings can be named a real state of being in love. 

by So Sunny

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

The lady of chaos

The lady of chaos spreads her wings, lives in a multicoloured world, in which she flies without fear of a brutal landing. The archangels are her guides, they advise her day by day and live with her.  She feels half angel, half butterfly.  Her smile is a holy heaven. Her look is free of disguise.  She's half mermaid, half person.  She lives in an upside down world.  Calm waters, ancient seas.  She wears a crown of jasmine and long purple clothes, voluptuous breasts and an overflowing love power. She's a talented goddess and a subtle lover. Her eyes reflect the transparency. They are luminous, full of faith, there lives the clarity of the sun.  The darkness never catches up with her, how sweet to carry on a conversation with her in the light.  She is the owner of love, the patron saint of caresses and a faithful follower of her inner child. Her heart is a bomb of happiness, about to explode and infect the world with the virus of love. No one will be spared because sh

Enfermedades mentales/ Mental illnesses

Gente que sufre enfermedades mentales no siempre son aceptada por la sociedad.  Su sentencia es muy injusta ya que todo el mundo tiene derecho a enfermar y ser tratado como otra persona que sufra de una enfermedad. Parece que si padeces de una depresión u otra dolencia o afección mental, ya te sellan y te juzgan como persona loca y repito eso no es justo, porque eso no corresponde a la verdad. Es muy difícil salir de ese círculo vicioso y negro en todas direcciones, te hinchan e inflan de medicación y a veces sin resultado, sin mejoría y entonces puedes caer más hondo en el pozo de las angustias. Además de la gente machacona que no tiene nada más importante que hacer en su vida que dificultarte la tuya. Luego hay gente muy comprensible y compasiva, gente empática. Gente con un corazón inteligente, gente abierta y entendedora.  Gente que te abre nuevos caminos en vez de borrar tus huellas.  El mundo necesita de esas almas generosas, gente que no juzga ni dictamina. GRACIAS.

A little message to Jesus/ Un pequeño mensaje a Jesús/eine kleine Nachricht an Jesus/ Un piccolo messaggio a Gesù

Jesus, when will your coming be? No one, only our Father knows the answer. Sometimes I feel desperate, aimless, I call you and I get my inner peace, because I talk to you and I know that you hear me. The parousia is about to happen and I consider it a real act.  I adore you and I know that you adore us. We owe you our life, you paid for it with your own. I always look for you and I find you. I know you send signals and I try to decipher them on my way. You are the most influential being I know. You are the Son of God. You are part of the divine family and you have always aroused my curiosity. I know that for many you are between the real and the fictitious; for me you exist everywhere.  You share the message of God's kingdom and I always listen to you. You are the faithful image of goodness. You are pure love and I too try to be a warrior of love. All my faithfulness belongs to you. I dedicate all my devotion to you and I will give you my allegiance always. May the predictions and