Ir al contenido principal

THANK YOU/ ¡GRACIAS! GRAZIE

Taste of love. 

There is magic in your eyes, something magnetic prevails in your pupils. You are a beautiful threat to my being. Don't kiss my lips, kiss my soul bandit of love. I listen to the song of your heart, it soothes my loneliness. I inhale devotion, I exhale temperance. You came into my life by chance or most certainly by divine destiny. You are my free phenomenon, an altruistic creature. With you, I am always in carnival. We celebrate life as we please, that's our tradition. We manifest our idolatry 24 hours a day, your fight for me is tenacious and I take care of you constantly. Your powerful vibrations, a dedication to my spirit. You are my mirror, I am your shadow. Together we are protection. 

You seduce me, we fulfil our own law of love. Your loving words, they echo in me, I know you are my faithful friend, I consider you my master, so I love you, as my lover by profession. Before my mind wanders into melancholy and becomes entangled in abandonment, you appear revolutionising my present in this unknown world and thus quench my thirst for tenderness.

I thank you for your eternal company, you are my essential fragment, thank you for your sentimental guidance, thank you for your school of love, thank you for the art in your caresses, thank you for soothing dawns, thank you for those nights full of conversations, thank you for bringing heaven down to my earth, thank you for your humility, thank you for your unconditional dedication, thank you for keeping me from confusion and destroying the tempting demons, thank you for feeding my positive self, thank you for the sexual pleasure that overflows in our bed, thank you, you are my favourite subject, thank you, you are my most beautiful commitment, thank you for existing.


Sabor de amor. 

Hay magia en tus ojos, algo magnético prevalece en tus pupilas. Eres una linda amenaza para mi ser. No me beses los labios, besa mi alma bandida de amor. Escucho el canto de tu corazón, este calma mi soledad. Inspiro devoción, exhalo templanza. Llegaste a mi vida por casualidad o lo más seguro, por destino divino. Eres mi libre fenómeno, una criatura altruista. Contigo, yo siempre estoy de carnaval. Festejamos la vida a nuestro antojo, esa es nuestra tradición. Manifestamos nuestra idolatría las 24 horas, tu lucha por mí es tenaz y yo cuido de ti constantemente. Tus potentes vibraciones, una dedicación hacia mi espíritu. Tú eres mi espejo, yo soy tu sombra. Juntos somos protección. 

Tú me seduces, cumplimos con nuestra propia ley amatoria. Tus vocablos amorosos, retumban en mí, sé que eres mi fiel amigo, te considero mi amo, así te quiero, como mi amante de profesión. Antes de que mi mente se extravíe en la melancolía y se enrede en el abandono, tú apareces revolucionando mi presente en este mundo desconocido y así calmas mi sed de ternura. 

Agradezco tu eterna compañía, eres mi fragmento esencial, gracias por tu guía sentimental, gracias por tu escuela de amor, gracias por el arte en tus caricias, gracias por amaneceres calmantes, gracias por esas noches colmadas de conversas, gracias por bajar el cielo a mi tierra, gracias por tu humildad, gracias por tu dedicación incondicional, gracias por alejarme de la confusión y por destruir a los demonios tentadores, gracias por alimentar mi yo positivo, gracias por el placer sexual que rebosa en nuestra cama, gracias, eres mi tema favorito, gracias, eres mi más bello compromiso, gracias por existir.

Pues la gratitud es la memoria del corazón. 


Il sapore dell'amore. 

C'è magia nei tuoi occhi, qualcosa di magnetico prevale nelle tue pupille. Sei una bellissima minaccia per il mio essere. Non baciare le mie labbra, bacia la mia anima bandita d'amore. Ascolto il canto del tuo cuore, lenisce la mia solitudine. Inspiro devozione, espiro temperanza. Sei entrato nella mia vita per caso o sicuramente per destino divino. Sei il mio fenomeno libero, una creatura altruista. Con te sono sempre in carnevale. Celebriamo la vita a nostro piacimento, è la nostra tradizione. Manifestiamo la nostra idolatria 24 ore su 24, la tua lotta per me è tenace e io mi prendo cura di te costantemente. Le tue potenti vibrazioni, una dedica al mio spirito. Tu sei il mio specchio, io sono la tua ombra. Insieme siamo una protezione. 

Mi seduci, realizziamo la nostra legge d'amore. Le tue parole d'amore riecheggiano in me, so che sei il mio amico fedele, ti considero il mio maestro, quindi ti amo, come il mio amante di professione. Prima che la mia mente vaghi nella malinconia e si impigli nell'abbandono, tu appari, rivoluzionando il mio presente in questo mondo sconosciuto e placando così la mia sete di tenerezza.

Ti ringrazio per la tua eterna compagnia, sei il mio frammento essenziale, grazie per la tua guida sentimentale, grazie per la tua scuola d'amore, grazie per l'arte nelle tue carezze, grazie per le albe rasserenanti, grazie per quelle notti piene di conversazioni, grazie per aver portato il cielo sulla mia terra, grazie per la tua umiltà, grazie per la tua dedizione incondizionata, grazie per avermi tenuto lontano dalla confusione e aver distrutto i demoni tentatori, grazie per aver alimentato il mio io positivo, grazie per il piacere sessuale che trabocca nel nostro letto, grazie, sei il mio soggetto preferito, grazie, sei il mio impegno più bello, grazie di esistere.

Perché la gratitudine è la memoria del cuore.



by S Sunny

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

The lady of chaos

The lady of chaos spreads her wings, lives in a multicoloured world, in which she flies without fear of a brutal landing. The archangels are her guides, they advise her day by day and live with her.  She feels half angel, half butterfly.  Her smile is a holy heaven. Her look is free of disguise.  She's half mermaid, half person.  She lives in an upside down world.  Calm waters, ancient seas.  She wears a crown of jasmine and long purple clothes, voluptuous breasts and an overflowing love power. She's a talented goddess and a subtle lover. Her eyes reflect the transparency. They are luminous, full of faith, there lives the clarity of the sun.  The darkness never catches up with her, how sweet to carry on a conversation with her in the light.  She is the owner of love, the patron saint of caresses and a faithful follower of her inner child. Her heart is a bomb of happiness, about to explode and infect the world with the virus of love. No one will be spared because sh

Enfermedades mentales/ Mental illnesses

Gente que sufre enfermedades mentales no siempre son aceptada por la sociedad.  Su sentencia es muy injusta ya que todo el mundo tiene derecho a enfermar y ser tratado como otra persona que sufra de una enfermedad. Parece que si padeces de una depresión u otra dolencia o afección mental, ya te sellan y te juzgan como persona loca y repito eso no es justo, porque eso no corresponde a la verdad. Es muy difícil salir de ese círculo vicioso y negro en todas direcciones, te hinchan e inflan de medicación y a veces sin resultado, sin mejoría y entonces puedes caer más hondo en el pozo de las angustias. Además de la gente machacona que no tiene nada más importante que hacer en su vida que dificultarte la tuya. Luego hay gente muy comprensible y compasiva, gente empática. Gente con un corazón inteligente, gente abierta y entendedora.  Gente que te abre nuevos caminos en vez de borrar tus huellas.  El mundo necesita de esas almas generosas, gente que no juzga ni dictamina. GRACIAS.

A little message to Jesus/ Un pequeño mensaje a Jesús/eine kleine Nachricht an Jesus/ Un piccolo messaggio a Gesù

Jesus, when will your coming be? No one, only our Father knows the answer. Sometimes I feel desperate, aimless, I call you and I get my inner peace, because I talk to you and I know that you hear me. The parousia is about to happen and I consider it a real act.  I adore you and I know that you adore us. We owe you our life, you paid for it with your own. I always look for you and I find you. I know you send signals and I try to decipher them on my way. You are the most influential being I know. You are the Son of God. You are part of the divine family and you have always aroused my curiosity. I know that for many you are between the real and the fictitious; for me you exist everywhere.  You share the message of God's kingdom and I always listen to you. You are the faithful image of goodness. You are pure love and I too try to be a warrior of love. All my faithfulness belongs to you. I dedicate all my devotion to you and I will give you my allegiance always. May the predictions and