Ir al contenido principal

Frases de Amor II/Love Sentences II

Tu boca de amor, tan sensual hace magia con mis deseos y provoca un efecto brutal.
Your mouth of love, so sensual makes magic with my desires and provoke a brutal effect.

Tu cuerpo está completamente marcado con mis huellas de amor.
Your body is completely marked with my love footprints.

Resulta que me gustaba todo su cuerpo.
Turns out I liked his whole body.

Deseaba persistir en su locura sexual durante todo el tiempo posible.
I wanted to persist in his sexual madness for as long as possible.

Un juego crucial y tan apetitoso de besar tus senos.
A crucial and so appetizing game of kissing your breasts.

Mi mente colapsa cuando hablas de amor.
My mind collapses when you talk about love.

Llego a la conclusión de que me amas en silencio, cuando lo que quieres es gritar de amor.
I come to the conclusion that you love me in silence, when what you want is to scream for love.




Hazme el amor desde mi cuerpo hasta mi alma, será un orgasmo llovido del cielo.
Make love to me from my body to my soul, it will be an orgasm rained from heaven.

Un chance para todo lo que anhelas, no vuelvas a perderte en el laberinto, sólo una oportunidad para sobrevivir en el jardín de la confusión.
A chance for everything you yearn for, don't get lost in the maze again, just a chance to survive in the garden of confusion.

El secreto del sexo, conocerse cada centrímetro del cuerpo de tu pareja.
The secret of sex, getting to know every centimetre of your partner's body.

Me gusta pegar mordisquitos, me gusta un tentempié carnal y mis bocados de vampiresa.
I like nibbling, I like a carnal snack and my vampire bites.


En nuestro paraíso terrenal sólo existimos tú y yo, flotamos en nuestra nube privada y repleta de idolatría. 
In our earthly paradise only you and I exist, we float in our private cloud full of idolatry.

El mar refleja su rostro en medio de cada ola, viste ojos flamantes y una belleza radiante.
The sea reflects her face in the middle of each wave, she dresses flaming eyes and a radiant beauty.

Despídete de las turbulencias emocionales, despierta y vive ahora sin remolinos.
Say goodbye to the emotional turbulence, wake up and live now without eddies.

Me cuesta tanto olvidarte, 200mil encantos no son fácil de negar, la puerta del destino nos unió al final, escuché la llamada de la ternura.
It is so hard for me to forget you, 200 thousand charms are not easy to deny, the door of destiny united us at the end, I heard the call of tenderness.

Habló la luna llena y yo no era un ángel, me comporté como una diabla en la cama.
Desafío cualquier persona por tí.
The full moon spoke and I was not an angel, I behaved like a devil in bed. 
I challenge anyone for you.


El ganador fue él, porque supo manejar sus celos, ganó la guerra y ahora él está por tí, él es tu sonrisa y yo la malicia, él venció el combate hace tiempo.
The winner was him, because he knew how to handle his jealousy, he won the war and now he is for you, he is your smile and I am the malice, he won the fight a long time ago.


Tienes control sobre mi y yo lloro lágrimas de alegría en mi burbuja amatoria, porque tú te decidiste por mi.
You have control over me and I cry tears of joy in my love bubble, because you decided for me.


Tú me elevas a las estrellas, tus besos ardientes y tus abrazos tan tiernos, cada vez una aventura, cada vez una sorpresa amorosa. 
You elevate me to the stars, your ardent kisses and your tender embraces, each time an adventure, each time a loving surprise.


by So Sunny





Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

The lady of chaos

The lady of chaos spreads her wings, lives in a multicoloured world, in which she flies without fear of a brutal landing. The archangels are her guides, they advise her day by day and live with her.  She feels half angel, half butterfly.  Her smile is a holy heaven. Her look is free of disguise.  She's half mermaid, half person.  She lives in an upside down world.  Calm waters, ancient seas.  She wears a crown of jasmine and long purple clothes, voluptuous breasts and an overflowing love power. She's a talented goddess and a subtle lover. Her eyes reflect the transparency. They are luminous, full of faith, there lives the clarity of the sun.  The darkness never catches up with her, how sweet to carry on a conversation with her in the light.  She is the owner of love, the patron saint of caresses and a faithful follower of her inner child. Her heart is a bomb of happiness, about to explode and infect the world with the virus of love. No one will be spared because sh

Enfermedades mentales/ Mental illnesses

Gente que sufre enfermedades mentales no siempre son aceptada por la sociedad.  Su sentencia es muy injusta ya que todo el mundo tiene derecho a enfermar y ser tratado como otra persona que sufra de una enfermedad. Parece que si padeces de una depresión u otra dolencia o afección mental, ya te sellan y te juzgan como persona loca y repito eso no es justo, porque eso no corresponde a la verdad. Es muy difícil salir de ese círculo vicioso y negro en todas direcciones, te hinchan e inflan de medicación y a veces sin resultado, sin mejoría y entonces puedes caer más hondo en el pozo de las angustias. Además de la gente machacona que no tiene nada más importante que hacer en su vida que dificultarte la tuya. Luego hay gente muy comprensible y compasiva, gente empática. Gente con un corazón inteligente, gente abierta y entendedora.  Gente que te abre nuevos caminos en vez de borrar tus huellas.  El mundo necesita de esas almas generosas, gente que no juzga ni dictamina. GRACIAS.

A little message to Jesus/ Un pequeño mensaje a Jesús/eine kleine Nachricht an Jesus/ Un piccolo messaggio a Gesù

Jesus, when will your coming be? No one, only our Father knows the answer. Sometimes I feel desperate, aimless, I call you and I get my inner peace, because I talk to you and I know that you hear me. The parousia is about to happen and I consider it a real act.  I adore you and I know that you adore us. We owe you our life, you paid for it with your own. I always look for you and I find you. I know you send signals and I try to decipher them on my way. You are the most influential being I know. You are the Son of God. You are part of the divine family and you have always aroused my curiosity. I know that for many you are between the real and the fictitious; for me you exist everywhere.  You share the message of God's kingdom and I always listen to you. You are the faithful image of goodness. You are pure love and I too try to be a warrior of love. All my faithfulness belongs to you. I dedicate all my devotion to you and I will give you my allegiance always. May the predictions and