Ir al contenido principal

Siento AMORcito

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

The lady of chaos

The lady of chaos spreads her wings, lives in a multicoloured world, in which she flies without fear of a brutal landing. The archangels are her guides, they advise her day by day and live with her.  She feels half angel, half butterfly.  Her smile is a holy heaven. Her look is free of disguise.  She's half mermaid, half person.  She lives in an upside down world.  Calm waters, ancient seas.  She wears a crown of jasmine and long purple clothes, voluptuous breasts and an overflowing love power. She's a talented goddess and a subtle lover. Her eyes reflect the transparency. They are luminous, full of faith, there lives the clarity of the sun.  The darkness never catches up with her, how sweet to carry on a conversation with her in the light.  She is the owner of love, the patron saint of caresses and a faithful follower of her inner child. Her heart is a bomb of happiness, about to explode and infect the world with the virus of love. No one will be spared because sh

A little message to Jesus/ Un pequeño mensaje a Jesús/eine kleine Nachricht an Jesus/ Un piccolo messaggio a Gesù

Jesus, when will your coming be? No one, only our Father knows the answer. Sometimes I feel desperate, aimless, I call you and I get my inner peace, because I talk to you and I know that you hear me. The parousia is about to happen and I consider it a real act.  I adore you and I know that you adore us. We owe you our life, you paid for it with your own. I always look for you and I find you. I know you send signals and I try to decipher them on my way. You are the most influential being I know. You are the Son of God. You are part of the divine family and you have always aroused my curiosity. I know that for many you are between the real and the fictitious; for me you exist everywhere.  You share the message of God's kingdom and I always listen to you. You are the faithful image of goodness. You are pure love and I too try to be a warrior of love. All my faithfulness belongs to you. I dedicate all my devotion to you and I will give you my allegiance always. May the predictions and

Enfermedades mentales/ Mental illnesses

Gente que sufre enfermedades mentales no siempre son aceptada por la sociedad.  Su sentencia es muy injusta ya que todo el mundo tiene derecho a enfermar y ser tratado como otra persona que sufra de una enfermedad. Parece que si padeces de una depresión u otra dolencia o afección mental, ya te sellan y te juzgan como persona loca y repito eso no es justo, porque eso no corresponde a la verdad. Es muy difícil salir de ese círculo vicioso y negro en todas direcciones, te hinchan e inflan de medicación y a veces sin resultado, sin mejoría y entonces puedes caer más hondo en el pozo de las angustias. Además de la gente machacona que no tiene nada más importante que hacer en su vida que dificultarte la tuya. Luego hay gente muy comprensible y compasiva, gente empática. Gente con un corazón inteligente, gente abierta y entendedora.  Gente que te abre nuevos caminos en vez de borrar tus huellas.  El mundo necesita de esas almas generosas, gente que no juzga ni dictamina. GRACIAS.