Ir al contenido principal

DESDE LA TIERRA AMOROSA/ DALLA TERRA DELL'AMORE/ FROM THE LAND OF LOVE

La soledad se ha vuelto su enemiga. Frecuenta la alegría y quiere curar mi corazón y ser mi príncipe de amor. Cuidar con flores mi ser, protegerme con su fuerza y curarme con su escudo amatorio. Inigualable, no hay nadie más. Me ama sin reproches. Encontré unión con él, siento inclinación y entrega y le damos una patada a los desengaños sentimentales. Admiro sus virtudes. Respeto en mayúsculas. Tenemos un compromiso emocional. Sospecho que es un pirata, pues robó mi corazón. Sigo siendo suya, conozco sus manos sobre mi cuerpo. Vivimos entre dosis de locura y con un mar de caricias por dentro. Amado mío, sinceramente pienso que muero por tus besos. Estás en peligro de extinción, por todas palabras pacientes y gestos amables. 

Esa es tu condición. 


La solitudine è diventata il suo nemico. Frequenta la gioia e vuole guarire il mio cuore ed essere il mio principe d'amore. Si prende cura del mio essere con i fiori, mi protegge con la sua forza e mi guarisce con il suo scudo d'amore. Non c'è nessun altro. Mi ama senza rimproveri. Ho trovato l'unione con lui, provo inclinazione e devozione e diamo un calcio alle delusioni sentimentali. Ammiro le sue virtù. Rispetto a lettere maiuscole. Abbiamo un impegno emotivo. Sospetto che sia un pirata, perché mi ha rubato il cuore. Sono ancora sua, conosco le sue mani sul mio corpo. Viviamo tra dosi di follia e un mare di carezze dentro di noi. Mio amato, credo sinceramente di morire per i tuoi baci. Sei in pericolo di estinzione, per tutte le tue parole pazienti e i tuoi gesti gentili. 

Questa è la tua condizione.


Loneliness has become his enemy. He frequents joy and wants to heal my heart and be my prince of love. He takes care of my being with flowers, protects me with his strength and heals me with his loving shield. Unequalled, there is no one else. He loves me without reproach. I found union with him, I feel inclination and devotion and we give a kick to sentimental disappointments. I admire his virtues. Respect in capital letters. We have an emotional commitment. I suspect he is a pirate, for he stole my heart. I'm still his, I know his hands on my body. We live between doses of madness and a sea of caresses inside. My beloved, I sincerely think I'm dying for your kisses. You are in danger of extinction, for all your patient words and kind gestures. 

That is your condition.



by So Sunny

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

The lady of chaos

The lady of chaos spreads her wings, lives in a multicoloured world, in which she flies without fear of a brutal landing. The archangels are her guides, they advise her day by day and live with her.  She feels half angel, half butterfly.  Her smile is a holy heaven. Her look is free of disguise.  She's half mermaid, half person.  She lives in an upside down world.  Calm waters, ancient seas.  She wears a crown of jasmine and long purple clothes, voluptuous breasts and an overflowing love power. She's a talented goddess and a subtle lover. Her eyes reflect the transparency. They are luminous, full of faith, there lives the clarity of the sun.  The darkness never catches up with her, how sweet to carry on a conversation with her in the light.  She is the owner of love, the patron saint of caresses and a faithful follower of her inner child. Her heart is a bomb of happiness, about to explode and infect the world with the virus of love. No one will be spared because sh

Enfermedades mentales/ Mental illnesses

Gente que sufre enfermedades mentales no siempre son aceptada por la sociedad.  Su sentencia es muy injusta ya que todo el mundo tiene derecho a enfermar y ser tratado como otra persona que sufra de una enfermedad. Parece que si padeces de una depresión u otra dolencia o afección mental, ya te sellan y te juzgan como persona loca y repito eso no es justo, porque eso no corresponde a la verdad. Es muy difícil salir de ese círculo vicioso y negro en todas direcciones, te hinchan e inflan de medicación y a veces sin resultado, sin mejoría y entonces puedes caer más hondo en el pozo de las angustias. Además de la gente machacona que no tiene nada más importante que hacer en su vida que dificultarte la tuya. Luego hay gente muy comprensible y compasiva, gente empática. Gente con un corazón inteligente, gente abierta y entendedora.  Gente que te abre nuevos caminos en vez de borrar tus huellas.  El mundo necesita de esas almas generosas, gente que no juzga ni dictamina. GRACIAS.

A little message to Jesus/ Un pequeño mensaje a Jesús/eine kleine Nachricht an Jesus/ Un piccolo messaggio a Gesù

Jesus, when will your coming be? No one, only our Father knows the answer. Sometimes I feel desperate, aimless, I call you and I get my inner peace, because I talk to you and I know that you hear me. The parousia is about to happen and I consider it a real act.  I adore you and I know that you adore us. We owe you our life, you paid for it with your own. I always look for you and I find you. I know you send signals and I try to decipher them on my way. You are the most influential being I know. You are the Son of God. You are part of the divine family and you have always aroused my curiosity. I know that for many you are between the real and the fictitious; for me you exist everywhere.  You share the message of God's kingdom and I always listen to you. You are the faithful image of goodness. You are pure love and I too try to be a warrior of love. All my faithfulness belongs to you. I dedicate all my devotion to you and I will give you my allegiance always. May the predictions and